Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Real World?

Sorry I've neglected you blog. I have just been so unbelievably busy that I forgot you even existed.
I'm about 8 days away from my last ever university deadline and I'm absolutely bricking it.
I.NEED.A.JOB.

Someone give me one please?

Growing up and preparing oneself for the real world is a rather daunting experience to have to go through. A handful of individuals have said to me that university life is probably the best experience that one can have. This is true.
I'm shaking in my black suede boots. Where am I going to be? How am I to support myself? And will I be alone?

What scares me most is that I can't actually answer these questions... I have no control over what happens for the moment and I like to be in control of every aspect of my life with the fear that things will start to crack and crumble if I'm not.

All I can do is apply...apply...apply...

No comments: