Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Does everyone have a plan B?

There is a certain way every person wants their life to go. Everyone has a plan, whether it be career moves, family, or personal goals. If you work hard enough and complete the obstacle course, then your plan will go as initially intended. If you miscalculate your steps, trip up and don't pull yourself together then your plan is immediately thrown away.

Last night I was out with some friends and we came on to the subject of the future and plan B's. I have never once in my life considered a plan B. They all have theirs more-or-less figured out. Whether it be joining the French Foreign Legion, living in a cabin by a lake with a dog, or whether it be pursuing a life as a rockstar.
My plan A is pretty much figured out.
What the hell is my plan B?




No comments: